2014 Camp Forms and Information:
Showcase Check-In & Registration:
- Team check in will be at the covered shelter at the Festival Area of Sportscore Two, located at 8800 E. Riverside Blvd, Loves Park, IL.
- Please bring your team check in sheet (see above), required player forms (see below) and 20 copies of your team rosters with correct uniform numbers as well as identifying your goalkeepers with a GK in front of the uniform number.
- Team check in will open at 1:30 PM and will close at 5:00 PM on the first day of each age groups event. All teams must be checked in no less than one hour before their first scheduled game time.
- Our staff will do our best to check your teams in promptly; however, check-in priority will be given to those teams that are playing early games and all check-ins will be prioritized according to the posted game schedule.
- If you have unforeseeable delays in your arrival at the fields, please contact either Tom Posnanski 618-304-1000 or Kathy Stanley 815-621-5702 (Boys Staff) OR Tambrey Cunningham 502-396-1765 (Girls Staff) for check-in/registration issues ONLY.
Developmental Camp Check-In & Registration:
- All teams for the Boys and Girls Developmental Camps will be registered at the designated hotels listed below. Registration is from 1:30-3:00 PM. Only state staff should come into the registration area. Region II only registers State teams or groups.
- Please bring your team check-in sheet (see above) and required player forms (see below). NOTE: We are requesting two (2) copies of each player's Medical Release Form with copies of the front/back of the respective insurance cards for our Athletic Trainers.
- Boys Developmental Camp Headquarters: Holiday Inn Rockford, 7550 E State Street (Business 20), Rockford, IL 61108
- Girls Developmental Camp Headquarters: Courtyard Marriott Rockford, 7676 East State Street (Business 20), Rockford IL 61108