2017 US Youth Soccer ODP Interregional Showcase | #Memphis17
Interregional Showcase: Memphis, TN
2000s, 2001s, 2002s, 2003s, 2004s & 2005/2006s: February 18-20, 2017
The ODP Interregional Showcase to be hosted at the Mike Rose Soccer Complex in Memphis, Tenn. featuring the 2000-2006 age groups for both boys and girls from Region II (Midwest) and Region III (Southern). This event will include state games, pool games and various player classroom sessions and panel discussions.
Region II Participating States: Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska
Region III Participating States: Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee
- Game Schedule [LINK]
- Classroom Schedule [LINK]
- 03/04/05 Room Assignments[LINK]
- Whispering Woods; 7300 Hacks Cross Rd, Olive Branch, MS 38654 [DIRECTIONS]
- Attending College Coaches [LINK]
Mike Rose Soccer Complex is located at 9000 E. Shelby Dr, Memphis, TN 38125
- Mike Rose Soccer Complex [DIRECTIONS]
- Mike Rose Soccer Complex [FIELD MAP]
- Inclement Weather Complex Hotline: 901-751-4223 ext.9
- Thor-Guard Information [LINK]
- Local Area Information [LINK]
Daily Recap & Pool Rosters:
Memphis Online Store:
- Store [LINK]
- Promo Code: ODP2017
- All online purchases will receive free shipping
USYS Concussion Protocol: US Youth Soccer ODP follows a concussion protocol. Please be advised that after a player receives a completed US Youth Soccer Concussion Form due to displaying signs and symptoms of a concussion, that player may not return to play until a signed clearance form from a medical doctor or doctor of osteopath who specializes in concussion treatment and management has been received. Please refer to the form for further details.
- US Youth Soccer Concussion Protocol and Procedure [PDF] UPDATED 02/14/2015
- US Youth Soccer Concussion Form [PDF] UPDATED 02/14/2015
The clearance must be on a document form the medical doctor's office stating that the player has been cleared to return to play and is clear of symptoms. The document must be signed by the official.
If a player is cleared during the event, please notify your State Coach and bring the signed clearance to the ODP Region II Administrator.
If a player is cleared post-event, please contact the US Youth Soccer National Office at 972-334-9300.
Team App: During the event, this app will be used to communicate any schedule changes, weather/field alerts and a list of players selected to participate in the pool games.
- Download/Install Instructions [PDF]
- Online Website [LINK]
Region II Social Media: #MEMPHIS17 #USYSODP #ODPRII #ODPRIII