2017 Camp Dates | Saginaw Valley State University (SVSU), Saginaw, MI
The 5-day residential ODP Region II ID Camp is a unique opportunity for invited players to train and compete with the top players in Region II (Midwest) and trained by high level licensed coaches, including exposure to college coaches for the next level. Players will also have the opportunity to be identified for future ODP Region II events.
- Boys ID Camp: July 5-9, 2017 | 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 & 2004
- Girls ID Camp: July 11-15, 2017 | 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 & 2004
- To be eligible for the ODP Region II ID Camps, you must receive an invitational letter from ODP Region II.
- Contact your State Association for more information.
ID Camp Payments
The ID Camp fee includes: safe quality housing and meals in a dorm setting, training and classroom sessions in state of-the-art facilities, coaching and administrative staff, certified athletic trainers and (3) Nike training kits (drifit shirts, shorts, socks/kit).
- Fee: $630/player (does NOT include transportation to/from Saginaw)
- 50% Deposit Due: To hold player's spot
- Final Payments Due: May 31st
- Online ID Camp Payment: [Not yet available]*
*If your State Association does not pay for ID Camp, players are responsible for payment.