Current Employment Opportunities:
Region II is comprised of the 14 State Associations in US Youth Soccer Region II and is directed by the Regional Council in compliance with the policies and procedures of US Youth Soccer.
The Administrative Assistant for US Youth Soccer Region II is responsible for the overall front office activities, including providing support to the US Youth Soccer Olympic Development Program (ODP) Region II. This individual’s primary responsibilities include handling incoming calls, mail, deliveries, database management and reports directly to the Region II Administrator.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time and/or with continued experience and growth.
- Manage front office area to ensure effective phone, email and mail communications both internally and externally
- Reconcile payments and prepare deposits
- Request and distribute invoices for payment, as well as monitor aging receivables
- Perform monthly reconciliation of company credit card charges and associated documentation
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Coordinate shipping/freight and reconcile deliveries
- Answer general questions and/or redirect to appropriate person(s)
- Maintain internal Region II calendar
- Manage and prepare inventory for ODP Region II staff/player gear and equipment in accordance with purchasing procedures and event needs
- Update various spreadsheets and other general administrative duties as directed
The successful candidate will be an individual able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily to the expectations of Region II. The candidate will be a quick learner, articulate and have experience working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Prior work experience with youth soccer or other youth sports administration is desirable
- Requires excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects within established time frames
- Requires the ability to analyze data and problem solving skills that result in timely determination of appropriate actions
- Requires teamwork ability with a positive attitude, works well with others and communicates effectively with diverse constituents
- Requires computer literacy and must be fluent in Microsoft Office; Knowledge or experience working with online registration systems and databases preferred expectations
- Provide exceptional customer service to membership, including but not limited to, state associations and participants
- Exercise good judgment and discretion in handling materials and matters
- Flexibility in a changing organization and environment
- Professionalism and determination to see each task completed on time and with excellence
- Relentless pursuit of establishing Region II as the premier Region within US Youth Soccer
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position required greater than 50% of time working on a computer.
- Ability to communicate with others via telephone.
- Ability to perform computer tasks for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times.
- Ability to lift and carry boxes of various sizes and shapes weighing up to 50 pounds.
The position is located in the Region II Office in West Allis, Wisconsin. Requires some travel as well as working some evenings, weekends, week-long and/or Region II hosted events as required. Salary range is based on relevant skills and experience for this full-time exempt position with benefits. For immediate consideration, please submit cover letter, resume and references to Jen Fickett firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.